Conference Sessions Management of Security and Vulnerabilities in Clinical Engineering
• Monthly/Quarterly System Patching
• Planning for OS, Software, and Firmware Upgrades
• Firewall, Network, and Desktop Segmentation
• Vulnerability Management and Remediation
• Implementing Antivirus and Scanning Tools
• CMMS Integration w/Real-Time Monitoring Systems (e.g. Medigate)
• Working and Building a Relationship with your IT-Security
• Security Reviews and Exceptions
Growing vulnerabilities and security risks of integrated biomedical devices provide opportunities for Clinical Engineering to collaborate with hospital IT and security to better manage these devices.
Join us to discuss the many workflows the Clinical Engineering team implemented at Stanford Medicine Children’s Health to help track, prevent, and mitigate these potential risks.